Wednesday, June 11, 2014

John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

He’s not that smart.”

“She’s right,” Augustus says. “It’s just that most really good-looking people are stupid, so I exceed expectations.”

“Right, it’s primarily his hotness.”

“It can be sort of blinding,” he said.

“It actually did blind our friend Isaac.”

“Terrible tragedy, that. But can I help my own deadly beauty?”

“You cannot.”

“It is my burden, this beautiful face.”

“Not to mention your body.”

“Seriously, don’t even get me started on my hot bod. You don’t want to see me naked, Dave. Seeing me naked actually took Hazel Grace’s breath away,” he said, nodding toward the oxygen tank.

Funny Quote by John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 The Best Collection of Funny Quotes , AllRightsReserved. Supported by Happiness Quotes|Motivational Quotes|Family Quotes