Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Simone Elkeles, Rules of Attraction

Normal? I'm not normal enough for you?" Carlos says. "You want this guy instead? Did you notice his hair doesn't move? That's not normal. You want to date him again, go ahead. Hell, if you want to marry him and be Kiara Barra the rest of your life, be my guest."
"That's not want I--"
"I don't want to hear it. Hasta," Carlos says, ignoring me and walking away.
I feel my face heat in embarrassment as I look at Michael. "Sorry. Carlos can he abrasive sometimes."
"Don't apologize. The guy obviously has major issues and, for the record, my hair moves... when I want it to.

Funny Quote by Simone Elkeles, Rules of Attraction

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 The Best Collection of Funny Quotes , AllRightsReserved. Supported by Happiness Quotes|Motivational Quotes|Family Quotes