Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Jarod Kintz, American Association for the Advancement of Aardvarks Presents: Dear Natalie

You could duct tape my mouth shut, and I'd still talk too much. I talk with my hands, so you have to listen hard to hear me. You'll hear my flattering words when you see me clap. Hello and goodbye are the same word, in the language of the hand. When I talk with my hands, I might be agreeable and say "Ok." Or I might be calling you an asshole. But let's face it, I am agreeable, and you are an asshole.

Funny Quote by Jarod Kintz, American Association for the Advancement of Aardvarks Presents: Dear Natalie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 The Best Collection of Funny Quotes , AllRightsReserved. Supported by Happiness Quotes|Motivational Quotes|Family Quotes